Service Windshield Replacement
Why Have Windshield Replacement Done to Your Vehicle?
There are many reasons to have your service windshield replaced. Many think it is just for appearance of the vehicle, but that isn’t why you should just have your windshield replaced.
Here are a few important reasons to have windshield replacement done to your vehicle.
- If you have a crack in your windshield, you could get a citation or ticket. Many states this is illegal to drive a vehicle if your windshield is cracked.
- A crack in your windshield can impair the vision of the driver of the vehicle.
- A small crack can spread fast. Conditions in the weather can spread the crack or even have the windshield shatter.
- A windshield is a part of the structure of the vehicle. It helps keep your vehicle safe.
- The windshield protects you from debris from the road and elements of the weather.
- A crack in the windshield can weaken the windshield.
GP21002 Glass Polishing DIY Kit, Removes Hard Water Damage, Surface Marks, Scuffs / For any Type of Glass / Discs Diameter
- deal for removing wiper blade damage, surface marks, most scuffs, water marks, tree sap, lime scale, residue from acid rain.
- Can be used on any type of glass, including toughened glass and automotive glass.
- Works with any standard electric drill / Recommended speed 1000-2500rpm
- Easy and Safe to use – Comes with step by step instructions (demo video available on our youtube channel)
- Non abrasive process / Distortion Free
C.R. LAURENCE WS85 CRL Portable Windshield Stand in Amazon
- Assembles Easily in Minutes
- Easily Holds Up to 500 Lbs. (226 kg)
- Foam Padding Protects Glass
- Folds to Just 4″ (102 mm) Thick
Mechanical Advantage Caulking Gun 26 to 1
- 26-1 mechanical advantage
- Patented push rod prevents wear
- Works with 10oz catridges
- Great for high visosity adhesives
- Great to use in cold temperatures
As you can see there is more than just appearance for the vehicle that makes having the windshield replacement done.
Don’t wait to have windshield replacement done to your vehicle. Windshield repair is always the last thing a vehicle owner will tend to.
Unlike having brakes or engine work done immediately a vehicle owner puts off the windshield replacement until the last moment.
Don’t make the mistake that many have done. They find themselves with a hefty ticket. The ticket would pay for the cost of the windshield replacement.
If you have comprehensive insurance, you can have auto glass work done for as low as fifty dollars. Most insurance companies pay for this.
In the Houston area, the car window replacement technicians to call is Vasquez Auto Glass. The technicians are certified and trained.